Supplies needed: Cleaning wipes, Mobil XHP222 premium grease.
1. Keep the tool in a safe location.
2. Loosen the main disk and tool disk.
3. Turn off all energized energy connections (such as electrical, air, etc.).
4. Use a clean cleaning cloth to thoroughly remove any lubricant and debris from the ball bearings, ball bearing housings, cams and dowel pins.
5. Use a clean cleaning cloth to remove all lubricant and debris from the inner surfaces of the ball bearing housing and cam.
6. Inspect each ball bearing to ensure it moves freely in the bearing race. Clean the sticky oil on the steel balls and ensure that the steel balls rotate freely in the holes.
7. Apply a thick layer of grease to the balls, bearing races and dowel pins.
8. Thoroughly remove lubricant and debris from the bearing races and bushings from the tool disc with a clean cleaning cloth.
NOTE: No lubrication is required on the tool tray assembly.
9. Safely return to normal operation.